Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kelsey's Graduation


Last of all, Nicole and Kelsey!

Kelsey and the very pregnant Marcie.

Daniel and Kelsey

Keith is pointing at the graduate

Kelsey and Lindsey

Happy Little Lizzy and Aunt Kelsey


The happy (freezing) graduate!

Okay, so not very many pictures turned out very well from the actual graduation. I don't think very many people wanted to stick around in the rain, but at least we got this nice one of the family. I would like everyone to notice that Dad is on the phone! Tsk, tsk.

Yes everyone. That is right. Kelsey is holding a seminary diploma. She graduated from seminary!!
Mom and Dad also made a showing to get their picture taken.

A nice picture of Laurie, Kelsey and Lindsey.

The Randalls made a guest appearance as well.

Laurie and Taylor also came to show their support of the graduating jackrabbit.

So let us start at Baccalaureate, where Kelsey was actually quoted as saying "I am so confused".....

No comments:

Post a Comment